Online Test & Tag Course
This Online Test & Tag Course will teach you how to properly test and tag according to New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 3760. It uses our state-of-the-art and interactive online training module and is conducted by one of our experienced test and tag trainers via a virtual classroom. You'll be given full support during the course and after.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with our online course at any time, we'll switch you to our face-to-face version free of charge
See how our online course process is structured from start to finish.
|Costs||$345 excl. GST|
|Duration||6-7 hours to complete|
|Training Method||Online Training Module & Virtual Classroom|
|Qualifications Received||Statements of Attainment & ID card with Certificate no.|
|Qualification Level||Highest level|
|Electrical knowledge||No previous electrical knowledge or background is required|
Our online course is a fully immersive and interactive experience. The training is accessed through our easy to use online learning platform, and it contains exactly the same information and resources as our face-to-face course.
The theory and OHS aspect of training includes interactive videos, information and assessments, while the practical component will be performed via a live video stream with our trainer in our virtual classroom (accessed by Zoom).
Students must be 18+ years to complete this training.
How it Works
There's two parts of this online course that need to be completed. Initially, you will be sent login details from us which will give you access to the online learning platform. From there, you will complete all the theory learning and assessments. This is made up of multiple-choice questions, and interactive quizzes.
For the practical assessment component, you will be guided by our expert trainer via video link. They will instruct you on how to operate the PAT tester, and ask you to perform a variety of tests and record results. If you are successful in passing both components, you will deemed a ‘Competent Person’ and we will issue you a certificate and identification number to allow you start testing and tagging.
Virtual Classroom - Hands on learning
Online Learning Module
Why Use Us?
- We have conducted training for over 25,000 satisfied students
- We offer Satisfaction Guaranteed and will transfer you to a new course if unsatisfied
- Our Nationally Recognised Course is of the highest industry standard
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 40604)
- Real time online classroom learning with trainers are industry professionals and fully qualified
- Interactive and immersive online learning platform
- Test items specific to you or your job, from the comfort of your home or workplace
- Unlimited access to our platform and learning materials
- Upskill yourself anytime that suits you - no waiting for course dates or spots to become available
- Lifetime access online to support from our test and tag experts after your course
Portable Appliance Testers (PAT's)
It is essential that students have access to their own Portable Appliance Tester to use for the online course.
But don’t worry if you haven’t got your own PAT Tester yet – the team at Appliance Testing Supplies are ready to take you through all the brands and models available in the New Zealand market, and help you choose a machine that suits your needs.
Our test and tag experts are available in real time on 0800 111 780, but you can always email email@example.com as well.