Test & Tag Training Courses
Test and Tag Training is New Zealand's industry leader at providing training of the highest possible standard, along with lifetime technical support once you're completed. As a Registered Training Organisation, all of our courses comply with the Standards AS/NZS 3760 and they'll ensure you or your employees are completely ready to test and tag.
Our Test & Tag Training process will guarantee your supported every step of the way.
Test & Tag Training
This course has been designed to give you all the skills and competency required to begin testing and tagging, while also meeting the requirements of the New Zealand Standards. It has been completed by individuals, large corporations and hundreds of small-medium sized businesses.
|Costs||$345 excl. GST|
|Duration||1 day face-to-face|
|Locations||Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Hamilton|
|Qualifications Received||Certificate of Attendance & ID Card|
|Expiry||No expiry or refresher required|
|Electrical knowledge||No previous electrical knowledge or background is required|
The day runs from 8:00am to 4:30pm, with morning tea and lunch provided for you.
On the day you'll be provided with everything you need, which includes a manual, pen, notepad and equipment to use (you can also bring your own portable appliance tester).
Once you complete this course, you won't need to complete any kind of refresher course, as this course will equip you for life.
What you should expect
You will be taught in a small-sized class (strict maximum of 12 students) by an experienced test and tag industry specialist. This will ensure you have an interactive learning experience and given all the help you need. The course comprises of both theory and practical, but it does focus heavily on practical hands-on work to ensure you're completely ready to test and tag on your own.
Once you have completed the course, we place an emphasis on giving you free lifetime support. We'll be there to provide any technical help you might require, whether it's by phone, email or by coming into our store.
Why Use Us?
- We have conducted training for over 25,000 satisfied students in both Australia and New Zealand
- We provide ongoing support and expert advice to ensure you succeed
- There is no expiry on our course, so you won't need to re-sit it down the track
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 40604)
- The trainers are industry professionals and fully qualified
- Course is delivered in an easy to understand and interactive manner
- Anyone can do the course - you don't need to have any qualifications or electrical knowledge
- Training focuses on practical hands-on work
- Special deals after the course if you would like to buy equipment
Portable Appliance Testers (PAT's)
Test and Tag Training will teach you how to use the latest and most popular Portable Appliance Testers on the New Zealand and Australian market.
For students looking to buy a new PAT, this will give you the opportunity to try a few different options and to choose the ideal one for your job.